Tuesday 31 January 2012

And that is it for the recap...now to the future...

So the previous posts are what I have been able to accomplish in the last year. It has not been easy but it is pretty cool when I get asked about the running, the weight loss, but certainly the greatest thing is the feeling that I want to run, spin, bike with the girls. It was very much worth the work.

Again and again thank you to Eri and the girls for the awesome support and putting up with me not being there during many of the family meal times.

I still love drinking beer, drinking scotch, going out and eating wings (although certainly not as much as I used to), but more importantly I really do enjoy the workout the next day.

I think I am going going to update the blog with updates on my runs and accomplishments. I don't believe I will win a race - but I know I am going to finish some. Next up is the Chilly Half Marathon on March 4th.

There were more people who didn't think I could finish the half marathon than those who thought I could. I was one of those people. I did not think I could run. But I did.

I love making fun of myself and making fun of others so please feel free to make fun of me and my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment